Sugar Free Hot Chocolate
The flavor that surprises everyone
A pleasure for all audiences
Soft, aromatic, velvety ... A cup of Sugar free Hot Chocolate Gueysh is enjoyed with all the senses. Who can give up something so delicious? So that nobody has to do it, we elaborate our variety Without Sugar, sweetened with Stevia so that it maintains all its flavor. With the same quality of our Original Chocolate, in a recipe adapted to make diabetic people happier and to those who must control calories. A hot chocolate without sugar as rich as our Original variety. A whim for breakfasts and snacks, is delicious any time, and everyone can enjoy.
Sugar Free Hot Chocolate
We love our chocolate. We like it so much that we believe that everyone should be able to enjoy it. Therefore, we elaborate our three varieties, Original, Intense and Sugar Free, without using ingredients that contain gluten or traces of other foods, so it is suitable not only for diabetics, but also for celiac and allergic to nuts. Thus, everyone can share a delicious snack or a good breakfast with the family. With churros, with croutons, with biscuits ... or simply as a special dessert at the end of the day.
And it is normal that more and more people want to enjoy it. Because our Gueysh chocolate varieties are the fruit of a true passion. A love for the well done that has led us to research and develop decades ago the best recipes of hot chocolate. In accordance with our artisan spirit that has earned us the reputation of being the chocolate of the coffee shops, prestige that we maintain with effort and with pride. We make a product that is not made for the haste. To prepare it with care and to taste it calmly is the best way to enjoy it. In family, with friends, as a couple, or alone. With whoever you want: it's a pleasure for all audiences.
How to enjoy it.
Encourage your breakfasts and snacks enjoying Chocolate Gueysh Without Sugar as you like. Accompany it with cookies, croutons, churros ... Give it a lighter texture and a more intense flavor using skimmed milk. It is perfect to pamper yourself at the end of the day. And since it does not have sugar, to repeat in the morning.
How to prepare it.
You can prepare the perfect chocolate cup with very little effort. You just have to follow these simple steps:
- Prepare the quantities: 233 g of chocolate powder for each liter of milk. For a single cup, use 30 g of product for 125 ml of milk. You can do the amount you want, always respecting these proportions.
- Add the chocolate powder in a little of the milk, stirring until it dissolves well. Mix with the rest of the milk.
- Bring it to a boil:
- In a professional coffee machine: it uses fluent steam.
- To the fire: it pours the mixture in a saucepan, and it removes constantly until it thickens.
- Microwave: heat the mixture until it boils in a suitable container, shake it again, and reheat once more until it thickens. To avoid overflowing when boiling, choose a container of greater capacity than the mixture.